I just had a bad migraine the whole of yesterday & it just causes me to be unfocus and became less productivity at work...
Not to worry, here's the DIY powerful juice which you can easily make & help you curb with migraine:
- 1/2 Pineapple (better not to buy those canned fruits type)
- 3-4 Kale Leaves
- 1 Stick of Celery
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1/4 Lemon
- 1/2 Inch Ginger Root
|Migraine Reliever Juice.. Good for You! Try it today!|
You can easily get all these ingredients off the shelves from those supermarkets & wet markets (cheaper).
After drinking this healthy juice, I would usually use Bryan's Omhealth oil 1 drop of Peppermint Avenisis & 1 drop of Lavendula Vera onto a 20-cents size coin of body lotion and massage gently onto my neck & shoulder. Afterwhich, once the lotion has fully absorb by the skin, I will put one hand over my forehead & the other at the back and then relax myself.. Drink at least 7-8 glasses of water a day to keep yourself hydrated...
For more products fact, do click on to www.omhealth.com or www.bryanomhealth.blogspot.sg
Facts about Migraine
A migraine is a severe, painful headache that is often preceded or accompanied by sensory warning signs such as flashes of light, blind spots, tingling in the arms and legs, nausea, vomiting, and increased sensitivity to light and sound.
The excruciating pain that migraines bring can last for hours or even days.
What causes Migraines?Some people who suffer from migraines can clearly identify triggers or factors that cause the headaches, but many cannot. Potential migraine triggers include:
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Bright lights, loud noises, and certain odors or perfumes
- Physical or emotional stress
- Changes in sleep patterns or irregular sleep
- Smoking or exposure to smoke
- Skipping meals or fasting
- Menstrual cycle fluctuations, birth control pills, hormone fluctuations during
- Tension headaches
- Foods containing tyramine (red wine, aged cheese, smoked fish, chicken
livers, figs, and some beans), monosodium glutamate (MSG), or nitrates (like
bacon, hot dogs, and salami)
- Other foods such as chocolate, nuts, peanut butter, avocado, banana, citrus, onions, dairy products, and fermented or pickled foods.