As you all have heard from the news recently that there are so many epidemics happening around us.. Eg. of such epidemics are Dengue Fever & H7N9 bird flu starting to spread from China..
So, we gotta take extra precaution during this period & have a good immune system to stay strong & healthy! Try taking more Vitamins and drink plenty of water hor...
At the same time, carry tissue to work everyday with 2 drops of Lavendula, 2 drops of Lemon and 1 drop of Peppermint in tissue then fold it into a square-shape & put into your bag or pocket.
The symptoms usually develop within 4-7 days after being bitten by an infected mosquito. Symptoms of classic dengue include:
- High fever (up to 40.6 C)
- Severe headache with retro-orbital (behind the eye) pain
- Severe joint and muscle pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Body rash which appears on day 3 or 4
|Dengue virus is transmitted by Aedes Mosquito...|
How You can Prevent from Dengue??
The best way to prevent dengue fever is by taking precautions to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes which include:
- Apply using Bryan's OmHealth Oil ~ Citrus Limonium (Lemon Oil), Eucalyptus, Lavendula Vera (Lavender), Peppermint or Tea Tree oil on your skin.
- Dressing in protective clothing during the day-long-sleeved shirts, long pants, socks, and shoes especially in early morning hours before day break and in late afternoon after dark.
- Keeping unscreened windows and doors closed.
- Getting rid of areas where mosquitoes breed, such as standing water in flower pots, containers, and bamboo poles.